DELTA ONE :: AR VIRTUAL 3D CABIN
DELTA & AeroMexico used our Augmented Reality Virtual Cabin app that allowed to promote the services provided in an innovative way:
- The app shows the live video of the camera
- When you point towards the banner, the Augmented Realilty superimpose virtual 3D animations over the video feed.
- The exterior of the plane printed in the banner becomes transparent and lets you see inside the cabin.
- A virtual 3D character is seating, waiting for your command.
- You can touch over any of the point of interest buttons to activate animations
- The 3D character will show you how to enjoy the service of DELTA ONE cabin
The application was used to promote Delta One cabins and the Delta SkyMiles program at a Vino Expo (wine trade show) in Costa Rica, Foro Forbes (Forbes Forum) in Dominican Republic, and Super Cup in LA.
AR served perfectly to showcase Delta One's 180-degree flat-bed seats, food and wine menu, entertainment options, charging dock, and Amenity kit
The 3D cabin has buttons associated to each service. Tapping them will show detailed info about the in-flight experience.
Portable Brand Activations
Brand ambassadors provide visitors with an iPad running our AR app so they can point it towards the banner
iOS / Android